46. Nowadays the once unknown snowy hill is well-known for snowstorm.
47. For instance, I can instantly know the constant distance.
48. The man beyond the bond is fond of the second wonderful diamond.
49. While sinking into thinking, the shrinking linkman drank the pink ink sprinkled on the wrinkly paper.
50. The contribution distributor thinks the microcomputer pollution is absolutely beyond dispute.
51. He repeatedly repeats, "Eat meat."
52. Having canceled X-ray scan, the cancerous candidate on the canvas ate the idle candles in the candy can.
53. The dominant candidate is nominally nominated for president.
54. The extravagant savage made the interior and exterior criteria of deterioration.
55. No, nobody's body is noble, nor is his.
56. Axe the tax on taxis. Wax may relax the body.
57. The man in mask asked me for a task; I let him put the basket on the desk in the dusk.
58. The lump jumped off the pump and bumped on the trumpet in the dump.
59. On my request the conqueror questioned the man who jumped the queue.
60. They are arguing about the document of the monumental instrument.
61. However, Lever never fevers; nevertheless, he is clever forever.