62. I never mind your unkind reminding that my grindstone hinders your cylinder.
63. I feed the food to the bleeding man in the flood.
64. It's a treason terror of the seasonal oversea seafood is reasonable.
65. The veteran in velvet found that the diameter of the thermometer was one metre.
66. The cube in the tubular cup occupies one cubic meter.
67. Put the spotless potatoes, tomatoes and tobacco atoms into the hot pot.
68. The preacher preached to the teacher's teacup.
69. "My behavior is on behalf of half zebras," the algebra teacher said.
70. Unlike my uncle, I likely like that bike (bicycle).
71. She likes nothing but things of clothing and cloth.
72. The doctor's doctrine undid one dollar and a dozen of collars.
73. On the bus the busy businessman did a business with the buyer.
74. Vegetables and tablets on the stably established table show no instability.
75. Primarily, the prime criminal's crime has nothing to do with lime and overtime.