Today being Sunday, the library isn' t open.今天星期天，图书馆不开放。
As (Since) today is Sunday, the library isn' t open.
There being no buses，we had to take a taxi. 没有汽车了，我们只好坐出租车了。
Because there were no buses, we had to take a taxi.
The signal given，the bus started.信号发出后，公共汽车就启动了。
After the signal was given, the bus started.
The boy followed that man here，and climbed in，sword in hand.少年跟那个人到这里，并爬了进来，手里拿着剑。
The boy followed that man here，and climbed in，and had a sword in his hand.
The mid-term examination is over, the end-of-term examination to come two months later.期中考试结束了，两个月之后进行期末考试.
The mid-term examination is over, and the end-of-term examination is to come two months later.
Weather permitting, we' 11 visit the Great Wall.如果天气允许的话，我们就去参观长城。
If weather permits, we' 11 visit the Great Wall.
The boy followed that man here, and climbed in, sword in hand.少年跟那个人到这里，并爬了进来，手里拿着剑。(伴随状语)
上文例句中sword in hand是由“名词+介词短语”构成，表示伴随的情况。这种表示伴随情的独立主格结构，有时可以用with
She left the office with tears in her eyes.她眼里含着泪水，离开了办公室。
The teacher walked into the classroom, with a ruler under his arm and some books in his hand.老师胳膊底下挟着一把尺子，手里拿着几本书，走进了教室。
The teacher walked into the classroom. He was holding a ruler under his arm and some books in his hand.
Tian' anmen Square looks magnificent with all the lights on.华灯齐放，天安门广场显得美丽动人。
With the boy leading the way, we found his house with no difficulty.由这孩子领路，我们毫不费劲地找到他的家。
With him to give us a lead, our team is bound to turn out well.有他给我们带头，我们对一定能搞好。
1) My work having been finished, I went home.
---My work having been finished
2)The woman sat smiling, surrounded by her flowers, a faraway look in her eyes.
---A faraway look in her eyes
3) My watch having been lost, I didn' t know what time it was.
---My watch having been lost
4) He came into the room, his face red with cold.
--- his face red with cold
5) There an elderly patient was sitting in her wheelchair alone, head bowed, her back to most of the others.
--- Head bowed. her back to mast of the others
6) A man came in, his face hidden by an upturned coat collar and a cap pulled law over his brow.
--- His face hidden by an upturned…….
1) Being cold, he put on his overcoat.
---It being cold, …
2) Being no bus, we had to walk home.
--- There being no bus, ...
3) Getting colder, same birds are flying away to the south.
--- It getting colder, ...
4) Being ill, Mr. Li taught the lesson in place of Mr. Wang.
--- Mr. Wang being ill, Mr. Li taught..
5) Asia is the largest continent, being about 43 million square kilometer.
---…，its size (area) being about 43….
1)Bing Bing entered the room, _____ (手里拿着一个大苹果).
---- (with) a big apple in his hand.
2) _____(下课了)，the children ran out of the class room.
---The class being over
3) The little girl waited at the bus stop for a long time, _____(鼻子冻得通红).
---her nose red with cold
4) Here comes the Shanghai train, _____ (从福州来的火车)
---the Fuzhou train to come half an hour later.
5) He was doing his homework._____ (他的父亲坐在旁边)
6) ____(谁也没有什么可说的), the meeting was closed.
-----Nobody having any more to say.
By Sept. 2008 Beijing will have held/hosted the Olympic Games. 到2008年9月，北京将举行完了奥运会。