116. Moreover, many people, including drivers and cyclists, do not obey the traffic rules properly, especially at busy intersections. And this undoubtedly worsens the already grave situation.
117. The number of private cars in urban areas should be limited while the number of public buses should be increased.
118. When asked what kind of school they are willing to send their children to attend, many parents say they would choose a boarding school rather than day schools for their children.
119. Many survey show that people in increasing numbers are beginning to recognize that boarding school provides better environment and facilities for children.
120. At the same time, there are still many people who live under the traditional ideas that day schools play an extremely important role in children's study.
121. On the one hand, it is indisputable that boarding schools are exerting a growing important effect, especially in last few years.
122. Students attend a boarding school would cultivate their independence as apart from their parents. 离开父母上寄宿学校的学生将会培养他们的独立性。
123. What's more, living in school can save them a great deal of time on the way between home and school everyday, so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work.
124. On the other hand, the contribution of day schools can't be ignored.
125. Due to high tuition fee, most of ordinary families cannot afford to send their children to boarding schools.
126. Since it is unnecessary to consider student's routine life, day school can lay stress on teaching instead of other aspects, such as management of dormitory and cafeteria. 由于无需考虑学生的日常生活，日制学校可以将重点放在教学上而不是放在像宿舍和食堂管理这些方面。
127. Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character.
128. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that both of day schools and boarding schools are important to train young students for our society.