1) I am much pleased to inform you that…….
2) I wish to apply for the teaching position you are offering.
3) Your kind letter of November 22th arrived this morning.
4) In reply to your letter dated July 4,I want to say…
5)Thank you for your letter dated Dec.22,2000.
6) Many thanks for your letter of Sept.5，1997.
7) A thousand thanks for your kind letter of June 5,1997.
8) Your letter which arrived this morning gave me great comfort.
9) Thank you very much for your letter of August 2 and the gift you sent me on Christmas Eve.
10) First of all,I must thank you for your kind assistance and high attention to me .
11) With great delight I learn from your letter of this Sunday that…
12) I am too excited and delighted at your good news.
13) I am very obliged to you for your warm congratulations.…
1) Looking forward to your early reply，
2) Hoping to hear from you soon，
3) I hope to hear from you very soon.
4) We look forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.
5) Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
6) I hope everything will be well with you.
7) Please let us know if you want more information.
8) I wish you very success in the coming year.
9) Please remember me to your family.
10) With best regards to your family.
11) All the best.
12) With love and good wishes.