1) There are other techniques that might help you with you studying.
2) There is more entertainment in a good book than is a month of typical TV programming.
3) Most curious of all， there was no quality control whatever.
4) There were no breaks in the day to relieve the boring work.
5) In the past 50 years there has been a great increase in the amount of research being done on the brain.
6) There are so many of thee paths and so many metal particles that it is impossible to land a flying saucer without is being smashed by one.
7) There is much that we can learn from him today.
8) There are two sides to every question. If you take one side with decision and act on it with effect， those who take the other side will of course resent your actions.
9) There is no sense(道理)in leaving important decisions to inexperienced people.
10) There is little sense in treating the child so severely. After all he is too young to know that he was doing wrong.
11) There is no surgical patient I cannot treat competently， treat just as well as or better than any other surgeon.
12) There were still situations in which I couldn‘t be certain my decision had been the right one.
13) There‘s no right or wrong in the situation. There’s just luck.
14) There‘s no way to prepare for the next time—no intelligent response to a gun.
15) There is no way to stop the process of aging. In fact， we can only delay it.
16) There are other indications that high school cheating may be on the rise (还有一些迹象表明……)
17) There is some evidence that dishonesty may ebb and flow(起伏波动)
18) Today there is evidence that the time between each of the steps in this cycle has been shortened.
19) There can be on doubt that he is the right person for the job.
20) There is no doubt that their support will make a difference in out cause .
21) There is no doubt that these measures will contribute to the solution of the problem.
22) There is no doubt that Jim had more talent than anybody who ever played football.
23) There‘s no substitute(替代物) for practical experience.
24) There is urgent need to debate this issue openly
25) There are tow ways in which one can own a book.
26) There have been some small fluctuation(波动) in the past year， but by and large prices have remained stable.