(l) Some (of)…maintain that...I did not side with this view for two reasons.
Some people maintain that phones will kill letter writing, however, I do not side with this view for two reasons.
(2) In my opinion/In my eye/From my viewpoint/perspective/point of view,...
From my viewpoint, it's acceptable that people go after idols by paying more attention to their hard work and contributions made to society.
(3) As for me,…至于我,….
As for me, I prefer the more independent life in university for the following three reasons.至于我,出于以下3个原因,我更喜欢大学更加独立的生活
(4) As far as I am concerned,…就我而言,…
As far as I am concerned, it's preferable that we employ electricity, of petrol, as the source of power to make vehicles environmentally friendly because of its clean, inexhaustible and low-cost nature.
(5) I am a strong believer in the claim that…我非常相信……的看法。
I am a strong believer in the claim that rich social
experience is of vital importance to one's success.
(6) Personally, I support such a view that…我个人支持这样一种观点……
Personally, I support such a view that keeping a good mood is of crucial importance.
(7)It is my firm belief that…我坚持认为……
It is my firm belief that formal education is comparatively more important.
(8) For my part,...对我来说…
For my part, formal education is comparatively more important. There are three major reasons.对我来说,正规教育相对来说更重要。有3个主要原因。
(9) Views on the issue in question vary from person to person.
(10) Some solutions to the problem have been proposed, such
as... However, I would suggest...
Some solutions to the problem have been proposed, such as saving electricity and other resources. However, I would suggest people reuse materials and resources.