1. ______________ is known as one of the most serious problems in today’s society. We can see it almost everywhere. As the graph depicts, ______________ .
2. From the cartoon, we can see that. It’s a forceful satire on the kind of ______________ .
3. From the first graph, we learn that ______________. According to the statistics shown in the second graph, we can see that ______________.
4. This table shown us that ______________. The figures indicate that there is an inspiring tendency of ______________.
5. What you first think of when seeing this cartoon might be that ______________. As a matter of fact, this cartoon reveals a typical social phenomenon.
6. According to the first graph, it can be seen that ______________, it can also be concluded from it that ______________.
7. There is an interesting and instructive picture which goes like this: ______________.
8. Nowadays there is a growing concern over ______________. Many people like ______________, while others are inclined to ______________.
9. Nowadays, it is common to ______________. Many people like ______________ because ______________. Besides, ______________.
10. ______________, just like many other things, are preferred by ______________. While being attacked by the idea that ______________, some people consider ______________. They point that ______________.
11. Everything has two sides and ______________ is not an exception, it has both advantages and disadvantages.
12. For years ______________ had been viewed as ______________. But people are taking a fresh look at it now.
13. It has stipulated by the government that ______________. To this stipulation, many people respond actively because ______________.
14. ______________ is a common occurrence in our daily life. Whatever we do, ______________ can’t be avoided.
15. ______________ has become a hot topic among people, especially among the young, and heated debates are right on their way.
16. Recently, ______________ has become the focus of the society, and in this way.. People swarm to ______________.
17. ______________ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought us a lot of benefits but created some serious problems as well.
18. Man is now facing a big problem-______________, which is becoming more and more serious. First, ______________ second, ______________.
19. Nowadays more and more people are beginning to be aware of the seriousness of ______________.
20. It is only during the last years that man has become generally aware that ______________.
21. There is an old saying, ______________. It’s the experience of our forefathers, however, it is correct in many cases ever today.
22. The English proverb says, ______________. This is quite true because ______________.
23. ______________ is now______________, and at the same time ______________. These two factors have caused ______________. Then what shall we do to solve ______________ in the face of such a situation.
24. One of our ancient philosophers said, ______________. Chinese people have always been holding this idea to be one of their standards of morality.
25. One of the great early writers said that ______________. If this is true, the present situation should make us ponder over ______________.
26. “Why do ______________?” Many people often ask questions like this.
27. In recent years, there is a general tendency to ______________. According to a study, there is ______________. compared with ______________ last year. Why ______________?
28. According to a survey, there is a growing number of ______________. What brings this result? The main reason rests with.
29. Some people prefer to ______________. In their opinion, ______________. In addition, ______________. Nevertheless, nowadays, ______________ has become more and more common.
30. Today, there ______________, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ______________ second, ______________. What makes things worse is that ______________.
31. Nowadays, ______________ has become a problem we have to face. Though it’s easier said than done, with the help of modern technology, we now have many means to solve it.
32. Many people are inclined to ______________. In their opinion, ______________. They believe that ______________.
33. From the graph/chart, we know the statistics of ______________ and ______________. It can be seen easily that ______________.
34. According to the two graphs presented, it can be observed that ______________. In the left graph, ______________. At the same time, ______________ as the right graph shows.
35. The graph shows the general trend in ______________.
36. According to the figures/numbers/statistics/percentages in the table/chart/bar graph/line graph, it can be seen that ______________. Obviously, ______________, but why?
37. The figure indicates/shows/suggests/proves that ______________. There is a steady/rapid development/trend of ______________.
38. These days we are often told that ______________. But is it true?
39. These days we often hear about ______________. But is this really the case?
40. One of the great writers once said that ______________. Now it still has a realistic significance.
41. In our history, the idea that ______________ never has been so popular. On one hand, ______________, on the other hand, ______________.
42. There are different opinions among people as to ______________. Some people suggest that ______________.
43. Some people hold the opinion that ______________ is superior to ______________ in many ways: Others, however, disagree with it.
44. Nowadays although more and more people ______________, still there are some who think ______________, they may think ______________.
45. ome(people)argue/claim/believe/hold that……But others set(put)forth a different argument about/oppositive views on the matter in question.