1. I would like to suggest/recommend/advise/propose that....
2. I would like to contribute/offer/ provide some practical suggestions/ recommendations/ advice/ proposals that....
3. It is my pleasure to offer you some advice on the problem you are faced with.
1. When it comes to such a situation, I would like to suggest that you can…
2. It would be better if....
3. I feel that it would be beneficial/of benefit if....
1. I wish… /I really hope that…
2. If you could take what I suggest seriously, you would…
1. I am writing to extend/express my hearty gratitude/appreciation for....
2. I am thankful/obliged to you for your unselfish assistance during....
1. I still remember...
2. Owing to (due to/thanks to) your...
3. Without/But for your..., I couldn’t.....
4. It was kind and generous of you to do this for me, and I appreciate it more than I can say.
5. I take this opportunity to express my deep appreciation of the kind help you rendered me.
6. You are appreciated for/I appreciate you so much for....
8. Once again, I would like to express my warm thanks to you.
9. Thanks again and I hope that I will have the opportunity to return/repay your kindness.
1. I am writing this letter to complain about....
2. I am writing to express my disappointment/dissatisfaction/concern about....
3. I am most reluctant to complain, but....
4. I wish to draw your attention to the problem/fault on sth. that I bought...
1. Therefore, I would like you either to change it for another one that works well or to give me a full refund.
2. Please look into this matter as soon as possible.
1. I am writing to you to recommend....
2. It is with a great pleasure to recommend ... to you.
3. With reference to your requirement, I shall, without reservation, recommend... as an ideal candidate.
4. I have sufficient reasons to introduce this to you and I dare say this is the best I have ever seen.
5. I do not hesitate to recommend this to you. I am sure you will enjoy...
6. This movie will definitely change our attitude toward this world and the people around us.
7. Therefore, without any hesitation I recommend ... as the right person for your consideration.
8. Therefore, I here recommend... to you with all my heart.
1. I would be most grateful if you would consider my recommendation and kindly offer him/her....
2. Should you favor him with a position in your company, I am sure that his future conduct will prove worthy of your confidence.【如果您能给他在贵公司任职的机会，我保证他今后不会让您失望。】
3. I believe his education and character undoubtedly qualify him to serve as an administrator in your company. 【相信他的学识和人品一定会使他成为贵公司合格的管理人员。】
1. I am writing to apply for the position/vacancy/post of ...recently advertised in...
2. I am writing this letter to recommend myself as a qualified candidates for the job of ... advertised in....
3. My major is..., and I will graduate from Peking University.
4. I have a great academic performance in school, and have been among the top five students/at the top of the list. I was awarded the First Prize of Scholarship in my university and was granted the title of the Excellent Student.
5. I am diligent, open-minded and cooperative.
6. I have a good command of English, and....
7. Enclosed is my resume to provide additional information.【随信附上简历】
8. Thank you for your time and consideration.
1. I must apologize to you for....
2. I am writing the letter to show/express/convey my apology to you for....
3. I am terribly/awfully sorry that....
4. It is thoughtless/inconsiderate of me to do....
1. I sincerely hope that you can understand that I offended you unintentionally.
2. Please accept my sincere sorry/apology again
补充：参加研究生考试take the National Entrance Exam for postgraduate's candidates