1. I am writing to extend/express my hearty gratitude/appreciation for....
2. I am thankful/obliged to you for your unselfish assistance during....
1. Owing to (due to/thanks to) your....
2. Without/But for your..., I couldn't.....
3. It was kind and generous of you to do this for me, and I appreciate it more than I can say.
4. I take this opportunity to express my deep appreciation of your kind help you rendered me.
5. You are appreciated for/I appreciate you so much for....
1. Once again, I would like to express my warm thanks to you.
2. Thanks again and I hope that I will have the opportunity to return/repay your kindness.
1. I was very delighted/excited to hear the news that....
2. Please allow me to convey my congratulations on your promotion to....
1. Your diligence and devotion are repaid/paid off.
2. You really deserve it.
1. I wish you more success and fulfillment in the years ahead.
2. And, I am looking forward to hearing more good news from you.
1. I just can not tell you how sorry I was to learn of your unhappy experience/injury/accident....
2. I felt very sorry indeed when I was informed of your sickness.
1. I wish there were something I could say or do to ease your sense of loss/to soften your grief.
2. I know there were no words that can be a comfort to you now.
1. I hope that you will soon be completely restored to health/get well again.
2. Please don't hesitate to call on me if there is anything I can do now and always.
1. It would be grateful if you could furnish us with the information about...
2. I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information/concerning regarding...
3. I would like to know/inquire if you have some information about...
1. Frankly speaking, I am quite ignorant of … Therefore, I am writing to ask for your help.
2. Another matter I need information/Another point I am still not sure is that …
3. I would also like some clarification on …
4. It would be great if you could supply me with the following information.
1. I am writing to formally request to …on the matter of …
2. We shall be greatly obliged if you …
3. I am writing to seek your assistance in …
4. I would very much like to ask for your permission with this letter to…
1. Thank you for your kind assistance/your attention to these requests.
2. I shall greatly appreciate your answering my questions in this case.
3. I would appreciate your considering this matter and getting back to me at your earliest convenience.
4. I do appreciate the favorable consideration you have shown to me.
5. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me at 123456789.
1. I would like to see your presence at …
2. I wonder if you could come to …
3. I take the pleasure to invite you to …
4. It is with the greatest pleasure that I write to cordially invite you to …
5. It gives me the greatest pleasure to invite you to…
1. I would feel honored if you could come./I do hope that you will be able to come.
2. I’m looking forward to your participation in …
3. I would like to meet you there and please let me know your decision.
4. We should be very please if you could honor us with your presence.
5. Would you please drop me a line to let me know if you can come?
6. If that time does not fit into your schedule, please feel free to suggest a day that is more convenient to you.
1. I am writing to inform you about my decision of resignation/that I intend to resign from my current potion.
2. I feel very sorry for having to give up my position as …
3. I feel reluctant to give up my present job, but I …
4. I am sure it will come as no surprise that I wish to resign my position as…
5. Thank you for all the patience, wisdom, and experience that you shared with me.
I find it is inappropriate for me to take the position as … for the following reasons.
I have expected the job to be interesting and challenging, which turns out to be the opposite.
There are a few factors involved that I find intolerable.
1. I sincerely hope that you approve of my resignation. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2. Thank you for your caring and consideration in these several years’ working.
3. Thank you very much for offering me the opportunity to work with the outstanding staff here.
4. I would appreciate it if you would accept my resignation before…
5. Please let me to take this chance to thank you for the rewarding experience I have enjoyed during my employment.
6. My best wishes for the company’s continued growth.
1. I am writing in response to your advertisement in...
2. I would like to apply for the vacancy/position of...advertised in …
3. I am writing this letter to submit my application for…
4. I write this letter to apply for the position that you have advertised in …
5. In reply to your advertisement in …, I beg to apply for the post of … in your company.
6. Your advertised position of … interests me…
7. I am writing this letter to recommend myself as a qualified candidate for the job of … you have advertised on…
1. I graduated from … University majoring in… I have been working in … since my graduation, and I have therefore attained a fair knowledge and experience in this field.
2. The kind of work in which your company is engaged particularly interests me.
3. I feel I have the necessary qualifications and experience needed for the position for… advertised in the newspaper.
4. It seems to me that my working experience, together with my education background, has given me an ideal preparation to assume the role of … in a firm such as yours.
1. I would be most grateful if you grant me a personal interview.
2. Any favorable consideration of my application will be highly appreciated.
3. I should be pleased to attend for an interview at your convenience, when I could give you further details concerning myself.
4. Thank you for considering my application and I am looking forward to hearing from you.
5. I have enclosed my resume that gives details of my qualifications and experience.
6. I hope I may be granted an interview, when I can explain my qualifications more fully.
7. I should be pleased to attend for an interview at your convenience, when I could give you further details concerning myself.
1. I am writing to call on/initiative/appeal you to take part in a charity sale/...
1. As a nation renowned in the world for many of its virtues, we Chinese people have been giving a helping hand to those who are in distress throughout history.
2. It is our duty to provide as much support as we can to those in need.
3. I truly appeal to all of you to come and...