第二是大作文 40分 2选1
2是写一篇关于 水木清华 钟灵毓秀 的散文
1. Many parents would like their children to be bilingual. They spend a lot of money making their children learn to speak English .What is your comment on this phenomenon?
2. Many people are under great pressure. What suggestions can you give on reducing stress ?
3. When you see an accident, what will you do for the first thing?
4. How does a man usually do this shopping?
5. In what ways do you think some people behave badly on the Internet?
6. Can you list some of the symptoms of Internet addiction?
7. Why do you think young people enjoy computer games so much?
8. Crime has increased in many cities. What do you are the causes for such a phenomenon?
9. What is your definition of a family ?What if there are no children ?
10. What is your favorite form of entertainment?
11. What is your favorite food ?What food do you dislike ?Do you think you eat a healthy diet?
12. What do you think of the food served in the canteen ?
13. Do you like American food such as McDonald and KFC ? Why or why not ?
14. Do you like music ?What kind of music do you usually listen to ?Why do you like this particular music?
15. Do you like sports ? What kind of games do you often play ? why do you like that game?
16. Why do you choose Tsinghua to do your graduate program ? What are the most important factors in choosing a school?
17. What kind of job do you plan to take upon graduation ?Why ?
18. How do you learn about news ,by watching TV or reading newspapers ? What latest news has impressed you most?
19. Is there any thing interesting in the paper today?
20. What is the most important thing that happened to you recently?
21. Do you still remember your greatest success at school ? What was it?
22. What is your ideal boyfriend (girlfriend)?
23. What do you think you need to do to achieve your career goals?
24. What things to you dislike most in life ?
25. If you could have one wish come true, what would it be?
26. What changes do you expect to take place in ten years’ time from now?
27. What are the three most important factors in choosing a job ?
28. What is the weather like in your hometown ?
29. Suppose you have won $100,000 in a lottery. What would you do with this money?
30. What do you think are the most important inventions in the past 50 years?
31. Who do you turn to for advice? Whose advice do you value most and why?
32. Do you think names are very important? Why or why not?
1.A. You think young people should go upon graduation to the western part of China. It is an area where they can make full use of their talents and realize their potential. B. You think young people should try to stay in such big cities as Beijing and Shanghai. Here they can get access to all sorts of resources and have more opportunities for their careers.
2. A. You think people should make friends with those who are like themselves, because they have a lot in common; therefore, their friendship tends to last. B. You think people should make friends with those who are different from themselves. They can learn a lot from a friend who has a very different personality.
3. A. You think people should have a decent wedding. It should take place in a fancy hotel and they should spend large amount of money treating relatives and friends. After all, this is an important event. B. You think getting married is the couple’s own business; therefore, they don’t have to invite a lot of people to it. They can make better use of the money to build a comfortable home and make a long-term plan for their life.
4. A. You believe children will never grow up under the protection of their parents. You think they should be sent aboard to receive higher education; this way they can learn to lead an independent life. B. You think attending a foreign university is too costly; what is more, children under 18 may not be able to discipline themselves. They might follow bad examples, even violate laws and can’t finish their education at all.
5. A. People spend a lot of time learning English but they rarely use it in their work. You don’t think English should be part of the graduate curricula. B. Even though English is not frequently used in people’s work, English, as a world language, should be taught to graduate students.
6. A. In handing money you should like to spend it when you get it. B. In handing money you would like to save as much as you can.
7. A. You are having a one-week holiday. You would like to join a package tour. Tell your partner why you think it is a good idea. B. You and some of your friends would like to spend your one-week holiday going to the country and staying with farmers. Why do you decide to do so?
8. A. You want to attend an English course to improve your oral communication. Ask your partner to recommend such a course. B. Recommend a course in which your partner can improve oral communication. Tell why you think this one is good.
英语口语:What's the essence of "courtesy"(礼)?