1. What’s your name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3. Where were you come from?
4. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
5. What is the climate like in your hometown?
6. What is people’s favorite food in your region?
7. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
8. Can you describe one of the main festivals celebrated ?
9. Tell me something about the customs of your hometown.
10. How long have you lived in XXX?
11. What place in XXX do you like best? Why?
12. Which is the best place you’ve been to China?
13. What is the biggest problem you will face?
14. Could you tell me something about your family?
15. When will you get married?
16. What social responsibilities should a post-graduate take?
17. What difficulties do your parents have concerning their old age?
18. Which kind of professor do you like best?
19. What does friendship mean to you? What kind of people do you make friend with?
20. What is your major?
21. How do you like your major?
22. When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained?
23. What impressed you most when you were at university?
24. What is the best university in your opinion?
25. Could you sum up your own study habits in a few points?
26. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? Why?
27. What do you do for a living?
28. What are your job prospects?
29. If you had the opportunity to change your subject,what would you do with it?
30. What are your spare time interests?
31. How do you spend your weekends?
32. What is your favorite sport? What are the rules?
33. What kind of films do you like best?
34. What kind of music do you enjoy?
35. Where have you been traveling to? Which place interested you most?
36. Do you enjoy traveling? If yes.Where and why?
37. What kind of differences in the system of higher education between China and other countries?
38. What problem do you think you will have in XXX?
39. How will you overcome the difficulties?
40. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended study program?
41. What difficulties do you think you’ll encounter inyour studies?
42. What do you intend to study?
43. Why did you choose our university?
44. Would you want to be a volunteer during Olympic Games?
45. If there were an opportunity of studying abroad, what would you do?
46. Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons, please.
47. What do you intend to do after you finish studying?
48. What do you think of the future of China keeps an open policy?
49. What do you regard as the most significant events in recent history?
50. What aspect of English do you find the most difficult?
51. How aware do you think people are nowadays about environmental issues?
52. How serious is unemployment among young people?
53. In your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?
54. What do you think have been the most important changes in your study field over the past 5 years?
55. As there are more and more private cars, what do you think the government should do in order to encourage citizens to use public transport?
56. How do you see yourself in ten years’ time?
57. What business do you hope to have?
58. What will do if you cannot find a job after graduation?
59. How do you afford your tuition?
60. Does your family supporty our decision on studying? What help do they offer?
1.Where do you come from?
2.What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
3.What do you do during the Spring Festival?
4.Tell me something about the customs of your hometown.
5.Could you tell me something about your family?
6.What social responsibilities should a post-graduate take?
7.Which kind of professor do you like best?
8.What does friendship mean to you and what kind of people do you make friend with?
9.What is your major? How do you like your major?
10.When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained?
11.What impressed you most when you were at university?
12.What is the best university in your opinion?
13.Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? Why?
14.What do you do for a living?
15.What are your job prospects?
16.If you had the opportunity to change your subject, what would you do with it?
17.What are your spare time interests?
18.Where have you been traveling to? Which place interested you most?
19.What kind of differences in the system of higher education between China and other countries?
20.Do you think you will be able to cope with English demands of your intended study program?
21.What difficulties do you think you'll encounter in your studies?
22.Why did you choose our university?
23.If there were an opportunity of studying abroad, what would you do?
24.Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons,please.
25.What do you intend to do after you finish studying?
26.How serious is unemployment among young people and what will you do if you cannot find a job after graduation?
27.In your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?
28.What do you think have been the most important changes in your study field over the past 5 years?
29.How do you afford your tuition?
30.Does your family support your decision on studying? What help do they offer?
Your favorite book;
Your plan about future;
Your most impressive teacher;
Your unforgettable experience;
Please tell me something about the job you have held, and what you have learned form it.
What has been your greatest accomplishment in solving a problem? Use a specific example to demonstrate.
Scenic spots and historic sites;
Taking Part-Time Jobs;
What's a Friend for?
Does money equal happiness?
What does happiness mean to you?
Is Honesty Always the Best Virtue?
What’s your view on the gap between rich and poor?
Explain your understanding on the old saying“practice makes perfect”.
Your view on Microblog;
What do you think of smog?
What is your point of view about the hot debate of private housing?
What are the main problems in our society/of college education, and how to solve them?
Somebody thinks that it is necessary for every university student to take, do you agree or disagree?