1. So + 形容词 + be + 主词 + that + 句子 (如此...以致于...)
例: So precious is time that we can’t afford to waste it.
2. Adj + as + Subject(主词)+ be, S + V(虽然...)
例句：Rich as our country is, the qualities of our living are by no means satisfactory.
**by no means = in no way = on no account 一点也不
3.The + ~er + S + V, ~~~ the + ~er + S + V
The + more + 形 + S + V, ~~~ the + more + 形 + S + V ~~~(愈...愈...)
例句：The harder you work, the more progress you make. 你愈努力，你愈进步。
The more books we read, the more learned we become.我们书读愈多，我们愈有学问。
4. By +V-ing, ~~ can ~~ (借着...，..能够..)
例句：By taking exercise, we can always stay healthy.
5. On no account can we + V ~~~ (我们绝对不能...)
例句：On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge.
6. The reason why + 句子 ~~~ is that + 句子 (...的原因是...)
例句：The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can provide us with fresh air.
7. Nothing is + ~~~ er than to + V
Nothing is + more + 形容词 + than to + V
例句：Nothing is more interesting than to read books.
8. An advantage of ~~~ is that + 句子 (...的优点是...)
例句：An advantage of using the solar energy is that it won‘t create (produce) any pollution.
9. There is no denying that + S + V ...(不可否认的...)
例句：There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from good to better.
10. There is no one but ~~~ (没有人不...)
例:There is no one but longs to have some sincere friends.
11. be + forced/compelled/obliged + to + V (不得不...)
例句：Since the examination is around the corner, I am compelled to give up playing computer games.
12. It is conceivable that + 句子 (可想而知的)
It is obvious that + 句子 (明显的)
It is apparent that + 句子 (显然的)
例句：It is conceivable that knowledge plays an important role in our life.
13. For the past + 时间，…+ 现在完成式...(过去...年来，...一直...)
例句：For the past few years, music/sports/reading, has played a key role in my daily life.
14. Since + S + 过去式，S + 现在完成式。
例句：Since I read Hemingway when I was 19, I have been attracted by his witty and charming way of writing,
especially his “Iceberg Theory”.
自从我 19 岁那年开始读海明威,我就被他那智慧又富有魅力的写作手法所吸引,特别是他的 “冰山理论”.
15. be closely related to ~~ (与...息息相关)
例句：Taking exercise is closely related to health.
16. Due to/Owing to/Thanks to + N/V-ing, ~~~ (因为...)
例句：Thanks to his encouragement, I finally realized my dream.
17. Leave much to be desired (令人不满意)
例句：The condition of our traffic/environment leaves much to be desired.
18. have a great influence on ~~~ (对...有很大的影响)
例句: Stay-up has a great influence on our health.
19. do good to (对...有益)，do harm to (对...有害)
例句：Reading does good to our mind.读书对心灵有益。
Overwork does harm to health.工作过度对健康有害。
20. Pose a great threat to ~~ (对...造成一大威胁)
例句：Pollution poses a great threat to our existence.
21. do one’s utmost to + V = do one’s best (尽全力去...)
例句：We should do our utmost to achieve our goal in life.
22. It pays to + V ~~~ (...是值得的。)
例句：It pays to help others, since what you have done may not only help someone who is in difficulty, but also get a friend as well.
23. be based on (以...为基础)
例句：The friendship is based on sincerity.
Whether you can speak deeply upon an issue is based on what you know about this matter and how many related books and resources you have seen.
24. Spare no effort to + V (不遗余力的)
例句：We should spare no effort to protect our cultural legacy, especially those old buildings which can tell us the ancient legends.
25. bring home to + 人 + 事 (让...明白...事)
例句：We should bring home to young people the value of keeping our own traditions and culture.
26. Get into the habit of + V-ing = make it a rule to + V (养成...的习惯)
例句：We should get into the habit of keeping good hours.